Archive

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Florida Day 2


I fell asleep watching Narnia, Prince Caspian, which was quite good and which i will continue watching after i note my days activities. I must be getting use to the time change cause i woke up at 730 this morning.. i wanted to sneak into the bathroom cause i could hear Elena and Rory awake and i knew the moment they saw me they would want to play. I attempted and failed!! Rory was playing in the bathroom and i was caught :( ha ha so somehow i convinced them to let me back into my room and i laid there for a bit longer. I was excited to enjoy Sunday with my brother but it is Stake Conference today and they would be leaving for their boat before it began. So i ended up rumbling with the kids... they are so full of energy my goodness! luckily I'm a ball of energy too so i think we both tired each other out :P


Steve and La left... We played with bubble out in the front yard and everyone driving by watched and smiled as if no one does that anymore..hm. anywho. Then we played tag and red light green light (they had never played this before and they enjoyed it ) Rory found this bright green flying bug and we watched it for a few minutes so i suggested we go for a walk and find some more fun bugs. On our way we came to a large pond covered in water lillies. We found this really cool lizard/gecko which was almost translucent but with a hint of green.. way cool. Then we watched the fish in the pond, dragonflies of many colors and just before taking off a turtle popped his head out of the water which intrigued them to stay and watch. Back at the house i tried to figure out how to put a movie on for them but for some reason i was retarded or something. Elena got mad at me for not knowing how to do it "Mom showed you how last night!" ha ha i figured it eventually.. OK like 5 minutes ago :) i fed them and then off for a nap. Surprisingly it only took about an hour to do both..yay! so they are napping right now and i thought I'd jot down a few reminders before the day was over.

<3

No comments:

Voting