Archive

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Florida~~ Tuesday**




For the rest of Sunday we went outside and drew with some chalk.. it was pretty fun and then we took some pictures, Elena loves taking pictures of us. Then off for a walk. We went over to the pond and threw some break in for the fish and turtles.. it was fun until a very large yellow jacket came and scared us. (i don't know if I've ever seen Rory run so fast) then we had some mac-n-cheese and other stuff (i cant remember) and then off to bed.
*Yesterday.
Elena goes to school in the mornings from 9-12 which helps a little cause when her and Rory are together all day it gets a little crazy sometimes. I had to get up around 730 which isn't bad but I'm still not 100% use to the time change so it was a bit early. Breakfast and then off to school. I met the teacher so she knew who i was. Rory and i went back and watched Dumbo. Then we put together this cute alphabet puzzle with animals.. that was fun. Soon after we picked up Elena and went over to McDonald's for lunch. ha ha that was interesting. Everyone was looking at me like i was their mom! We chowed down and then went outside to play. Afterwards Rory was super tired so we started to leave when Elena reminded me about the free ice cream cones! ah! so we all got one and headed out for the car. O my!!! never again. :P it was the biggest mess ever!!! some guy even walked by and said "good luck Mom" ha ha i was like "what? " it was funny. Finally we finished eating and when we got home i had them throw their clothes in the laundry and then into the bath. Finally i get them into bed.. but Elena was giving me a hard time. She just wouldn't go to sleep!!! Eventually we ended up sleeping, i even fell asleep on the bed. We built a fort shortly after (which took over almost the entire family room) we played some games and read some books under until they started fighting so the tent came down. I sent them to their rooms for a little while i made dinner. I made some rolled tacos with garlic bread and rice. And for desert i cut up some fresh fruit and covered it with vanilla yogurt and threw in some raisins and cranberries.. it turned out so good and the kids liked it!!! yay! We went for a walk to go see some turtles.. sadly we didn't find any, it was pretty late. So off to bed. Elena gave me issues again!!! but i think finally around 830 or so she stopped coming out of her room. I watched "The Count of Monte Cristo" which was so good!! I'll we watching that again soon. Then i saw Rory's light on around 930 or 10 maybe. He was up playing games so i had him come lay with me to get sleepy. Failed again! he ened up watching almost the whole movie with me.
*Today
Wow they were driving me crazy!!! haha. They came in my room cause i left the door open (oops) and so they came and laid we with me and i ended up just getting up. Getting Elena ready for school was a hassle! and breakfast kinda worked out. Cheesy eggs and oatmeal.. it was actually good. Then Elena is off a school.. I'll be picking her up here in about a half an hour and Rory and i watched The Lion King and have been playing around the house for the past 2-3 hours. Fun stuff!
We plan on going to Olie Koalie or something like that but I'm not sure. Then who knows :)
tomorrow is craft day though. we are making a poster for Steve and La when they come home on Thursday Morning.

No comments:

Voting