Archive

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

6/11/09
Everyone!
First off.. i was just informed that i can
receive email from everyone but i can only send
email to family.. so friends :( it would be
awesome if you wrote me by hand so i can write
you back :)

my address here is
Sister Melissa Meredith
flat 1
223 Oxford Road
Reading
Berkshire
RG1 7PX
England
and I'm here for about 6 weeks unless i don't
get transferred.

So i got my first companion today!!! yay!!!
she is awesome and we have so much in common.
Her name is Sister Eyre and she is from Utah
of all places!!! hahah but she is leaving in
6 weeks :( so im her last transfer. Reading is
awesome! more city like then im use to but im
enjoying it.. ive been here for about 4 hours
:) hehehe. Also.. my sister from the training
center Sister Smith is here just about 25
minutes away!! happy days :) the area seems
great and im excited to go out and do work!!
i have a few lessons planned for tonight :)
which im excited to go and do. I road in a
double decker today!! ahahah but it wasnt red
:( Im starting to talk more English too! words
are coming out more naturally without laughing
is what i mean.
My companion and i have a small flat here just
the two of us.. its upstairs above a shop in
the middle of town and the bus stop in right in
front which is great!! The weather right now is
amazing as well!! but like i said im just ready
to get out and serve and baptise and everything!!!
:) i love you all so much and i will write when
i have more to say.. email me and i will get to
you when i can.. .write me hand writen and i
will get to you sooner i hope :) i guess thats
it... i cant think of much to say cause im a
little tired from the journey down here from
preston but im well :)
love you all and hope you are well.
Sister Meredith :)

ps em send me pics of the new baby!!!! :)
also if you got this email and know of anyone
i missed that wants to write me give them my
address thanks!!!
dad! if you can get a hold of the kehoes or
sister arrington please give them my address!!!
i dont have krystals info so her mom can give
her me address
thanks!!!!xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Voting