Archive

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May 10th

Yay I got to sleep in!!! It was only until about 8:20 but it was nice. After breakfast Steve, Elena, Rory and I went out to washed the cars which turned into a pretty awesome water fight. La came and recorded us a bit and then joined in spraying us.
Shorty after.. la and I watched Lost and then Steve and I took off to play soccor with some church friends. It had to have been the hottest day since i was there and we played at 2pm the warmest part of the day. yuck! but i still had fun running around and getting some exercises. But wow we were all just dripping due to the heat and humidity. We came home and cleaned up. Steve was in charge of getting something for the Mother's at church so we headed for the store and we got about 4 dozen roses of white, yellow, cream, orange and pink. We also grabbed some pizza for dinner. La and I ended up going to a Relief Society Conference fireside because Sister Julie Beck came to speak to us.

I said bye to the kids and took a group picture. When La and i got back from the fireside around 9:20 or so the three of us tied ribbons on all 60 roses. Actually didnt take very long. I was debating on sleeping for just a few hours or staying up the whole night.. i fell asleep shorty after.

Steve drove me to the airport and i left florida around 6:10 am and landed in Houston Texas around 7:30 am their time. They are 2 hours ahead of SD. The airport was huge!! There are whole different blds for each letter terminal and we took a standing bus/trolly thing over to Gate ABC (pretty cool) I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Voting