Archive

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Last day







Alright, so I had a farewell at my house on Monday and it turned out really well. I had about 30-35 people here from School, work and church. I was a little overwhelmed because I'm not used to having so many people to entertain from different groups. We hung out, talked, eat and played ping pong and then my dad gave a message (which was so good!!) I think over all it was excellent.






Today is Wed and I leave for London tomorrow morning!!! i can hardly believe it.. I'm just packing today and cleaning up and making sure everything is set and ready to go. I'm also being set a part tonight at 630.. president smith is coming over. I guess that's about it. I hope that who ever reads this knows that I'm thrilled to be leaving and serving a mission for the Lord. I will miss you but I promise to be out doing something I love and hold dear! Please write me and I will be seeing you November 2010.






No comments:

Voting