Archive

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

7/13/09
So this is my last week with my first
companion and since she is going home
i will be getting a new one and i should
be staying in this same area (reading)
so my writing address should be the same..
i will inform all if something new comes up.
I had a tough week, one of our investigators
who was suppost to be baptised on sat
decided to go back home to Nigeria and
become King. He dropped us and it was so hard!
I've never felt so torn before in my life..
lets just say there was a lot of crying
between the two of us. Seeing someone who
had the truth and new it was true and then
somehow satan jumped in and took him from
us.. part of me literally died with him :(
but we continue to pray.. well my time is
about to stop on the computer but we are
coming back later today to keep writing..
so things are well though we have a baptism
on sat with a girl named tammy! she is
amazing.. i'll tell you about her later.
love you all!!!
sister meredith

No comments:

Voting