Archive

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday March 1st














Hello! So i get my temple interview on Tuesday!!! yay and I go through the temple for the first time on Thursday March 12th 2009 at 2pm at the San Diego Temple! Yes! I'm soo excited! :)
Here is a picture of me with the Missionary Board
at Church pointing to LONDON!


















3 Nephi 5:13 "Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have ever lasting life".











2 comments:

Brandee Dawn said...

Oh Melissa I am so excited for you!! The temple is beautiful and I am so excited for you.

In The Doghouse said...

Congratulations on your Mission call. England is the place for you my dear! Also, how cool it is for you to be able to go to the Temple. The Temple is the Lord's University. xxoo

Voting